Micro I Finally Broke Down...

Tony

Staff member
And purchased the parts for my poor little mcpx lmao. What? Did you think I purchased another helicopter? Yeah right, my wife would kill me. But, I should have some more boring videos here shortly of me flying, if I remember how lmao.

Tony

Staff member
I'm tellin' ya lmao. I just did a quick flight in the living room, and everything is perfect again. I didn't know if that crash would have broke something else, but it's rock solid stable again. Now, if the storms will just pass and let me take it outside lmao. I wonder where my charger is... :thinking:

Tony

Staff member
I didn't break the swash plate, I broke the plastic end on the servo link on the rear elevator rod. and ran out of grip links lol. But it's all up and running now. just way too windy after the storm to fly.

Lee

Just flew mine tonight, until the mozzies got me. Did some piro circuits for the first time in real life so very happy. Got one dead nanotech battery but hey alls good :D

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I Don't prefer flying this heli in gyms.. Hardwood floor takes a toll on this heli.

Grass is your best friend! :)

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, but a slick floor would be fun. I used to have a lot of fun at the base when I was flying there on the drill floor. It was great. But yes, if you crash, grass is your friend.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Hey tony.. Os that your elevator swash ball that broke?

I will take that swashplate from you.. Will pay shipping lol. ;) don't throw it!?

Tony

Staff member
It's not the swash, the swash is fine and still in one piece. Look at the metal rod coming off the servo. See the plastic piece that screws onto the metal rod? That is what broke :biggrin1:

murankar

Staff member
bout time you got back in the saddle. How long has it been? Now go and flip it! lol Upside down that is!

Tony

Staff member
All I can do in the living room is small short slow circuits lol. And the wind was horrible yesterday. I need to find my other battery and charger. The one that I flew in it yesterday was the one that was in it when I crashed lmao. It's been a while hahaha. Thankfully they are cheap.

Top Bottom