Goggles I can really see now

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I don't have one of the best but a decent FPV goggles. I do wear glasses and I know about the diopter lens they design for goggles. I've tried -2, -4 & -6 dpt for my goggles...none worked for me . My somezheimer's wore off and I remembered , a while back, Smoggie mention that I can get special dpt lenses for my goggles made. I didn't get them done, back then or now, due to how much $$$$ they wanted. Yesterday, while goofing off, I notice that my goggles have a area to install glasses lens holder in them . Smoggie mention that you can take your old seeing glasses lens and tried to install them... which I did. Before I can see about 87 to 90% through my goggles. A lot of guess flying where I was going, when flying lol. Today I tried them out and WOW. What a big difference it made to have those old prescription glasses laying around, installed in my goggles. Now instead of, "I think I can, I think I can" is more like, "I know I can, I know I can", fit through those tight space now LMAO! Will see, next video I make. Thanks Smoggie for past information :). Came in handy many moons past the day of the question asked.

Top Bottom