General I can’t believe I’m asking this but...

What is the best way to “Tone Down” the sensitivity of roll and pitch? I’ve never had this problem before but this Jr Vibe 90 is the touchiest thing I’ve ever flown! I just think “right” and bam, right she goes with authority! Even the collective is extremely sensitive, what can I do there, anything? This is also my first 140 CCPM setup as well, I’ve never even had 120 so this is all a learning thing. Its Hard to learn all this when I’m the only one I can find doing it. I know no other heli pilots around me.

I have never had a heli that was this well designed . Absolutely no slop or play anywhere and push-pull on all cyclic controlso. I wish they still made parts though. If anyone has spare parts for a Jr Vibe 90 (with Fly Bar) let me know. I hope to never need spares but it’s better to have them and not need than to need them and not have, ya know?

Smoggie

Exponential and/or rates are your friends. I'd first try maybe 20 to 30% exponential on elevator and aileron, which will calm down initial stick response. If still twitchy you could reduce elevator and aileron rates.
For collective you can reduce the pitch curve from 100% to maybe 80%, or whatever it takes.

Running lower headspeed will also soften the overall response of the heli.

Top Bottom