Prop I am so close to buying this lol

Tony

Staff member
I would love to have a cheap nitro plane to just bash around. I mean, less than a bill for an airframe so if you crash, so what. This is a 60" wing, and should float really well. It's taking everything I have to not buy it lol. I know that I should stick with my Edge, but man, I want a trainer because they just fly. Although I do want a warbird. I may get a Piper and coat it in olive drab covering lol. Yes, they used it in the military for those that didn't know.

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXCAS2&P=M

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
That's the same plane has my superstar. You know you will need engine and servos and assorted parts to build it.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
dude!!! do it!! then I will be behind you after I can fly ,my electric perfectly!! :) And I can get help from you then !! heeheehee!!

DO IT DO IT!!

Tony

Staff member
I can have that plane in the air for less than $350. It would be an ABN motor, but still, it would fly. But, with the other things that I have going on right now, if I drop another $350 on a plane, the wife will have to find a way to get rid of the body cause she will kill me lmao

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
while that is an awesome plane. and will cost you 350 to put it in the air... what do you think of the alpha 40.. which comes RXR... with nitro engine and all

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
You can get the combo kit fir that plane fir $363.00. It comes with a really cheep tx and all the glue and stuff. But the motor servos and RX is there? Heck call them and you might be able to dump the tx and get down below that $350.00 mark! Maybe get a better rx too.

Tony

Staff member
If you have a crash like that, then it's pilot error lmao. That is why you do not stunt a trainer with rubber bands on the wing lmao. But, That could probably be put back together. You can order just the fuse though if you wanted to just replace it.

Top Bottom