I am part of Wings Across America

Tasajara

Was not to sure where to post this story....
But here it goes.
This is the story about the WAA plane called the SQuiRT.
This little plane will be flown in all 48 states by many different pilots.
And today I just received the plane from the last pilot that flew it.
I will be putting this plane up in the Air on Sunday. The plane is hand delivered to each pilot, never shipped.
So it will travel thousands of miles before it's last flight.
This project started in 2008 and is getting close to the end of it's journey.
Hope all goes well on my flight, And I am glad to say I am part of this history making event.

Craig

Web Site: Wings Across America 2008

20130316_162919 copy.jpg20130316_162445 copy.jpg20130316_163337 copy.jpg

20130316_163337 copy.jpg

20130316_162445 copy.jpg

20130316_162919 copy.jpg

Last edited:

murankar

Staff member
Now for this we need video and pics of you flying. Be sure to get some branding on that case. Now I will be waiting to see the out come of this flight. How long do you have this plane for?

wolfman76

cool honor craig i want to c some video of this historic flight also... where does the plane head next and i was wondering if it say who flew it in indiana(just curious if it was anywhere near me....

Tasajara

I would have been glad to put RC-Help on the case but I didn't have any of the vinyl ...... :sorrow:
If I had the EPS file I could get my vinyl guy to cut one before I have to send it on the way... and stick it on the case somewhere..
I will get pics and video if I can.... gopro on the head is all the video I can get but it will be better than nothing..

We are in a rush to get the flights finished before SEFF so I just have it for one flight and send it on it's way.
I will have to Drive 100+ miles one way to get it to the next pilot.

Last edited:

Tasajara

Thanks
Lower Alabama.. almost to Fla. I have to meet him half way few hundred miles.

Yep I think it's cool too... to be part of history making event.

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
The font you will have to get from Microsoft Word. It's called Magneto Bold. Make sure to weld it together so the H doesn't cut into the E in Help. Had to think about that one for a bit to remember what it was. Have not uploaded Word on here yet lmao.

Top Bottom