I am just sick!

trainrider06

I sold my little 250 heli, and on it was my beloved Spartan Quark gyro....
Well picked up an Old Align 500CF heli and wanted to get a Quark or even a DS 760 gyro for it....and have not seen one anywhere! Grrrr! Well I have time this thing is in pieces so I'll keep looking.

vimy

I sold my little 250 heli, and on it was my beloved Spartan Quark gyro....
Well picked up an Old Align 500CF heli and wanted to get a Quark or even a DS 760 gyro for it....and have not seen one anywhere! Grrrr! Well I have time this thing is in pieces so I'll keep looking.

Did you leave it on by mistake?

Here is one site that has them...

http://www.singahobby.com/?q=node/25506

or here:

http://www.nemhobby.com/spartan-quark-mems-avcs-gyro-v2-02-w-black-case-p32585.html

The last one seems to be a lot cheaper than the Singapore price.

trainrider06

Hi vimy, yes I found one! Got the heli built, and she flies great, still have to do some adjustments to the throttle but tail is nice and locked in! Just love those Quarks! It's really unbelievable how that little thing works so well!

vimy

The upside of this is it's probably an update over the one you had.

Next time.....

When you sell a model....

Don't forget to take the Quark out :p

trainrider06

Haha, yeah I reckon so....why I left it on is because it flew so good, and I didn't want to mess it up any
and wanted the buyer to enjoy it as much as I did.
In fact he emailed me back and said that it was a wonderful flying heli, and thanked me for
such a good flying heli....that helped take the sting of losing my Quark some...:).

- - - Updated - - -

Haha, yeah I reckon so....why I left it on is because it flew so good, and I didn't want to mess it up any
and wanted the buyer to enjoy it as much as I did.
In fact he emailed me back and said that it was a wonderful flying heli, and thanked me for
such a good flying heli....that helped take the sting of losing my Quark some...:).

Top Bottom