I am back

anthonyo

hello world...was with you before but could not login in my old name ... tonyo..
now turned up with a different name but the same old me..
joined a flying club and been in the air with my easystar,, walrus and little electra sport
loving it so far made a few crashes but learning one crash at a time..
getting quite good I have also joined a slope soaring club to play on the hills on the Leek moorlands in staffordshire.
hope everyone is good and happy since I was last here..
catch you soon
Tony

Tony

Staff member
The only two names that I'm finding in the userbase is Me (Tony) and FatTony. Didn't see any tonyo in there. But either way, welcome back!

trainrider06

welcome back welcome back!!!!!! Start posting!! What ya got going on??? Any new birds projects???
Oh did I say welcome back??? LOL

anthony o

thanks for the welcome.... flying my favourite planes at the moment walrus.... easystar.... electra... sport was a little windy the other day and the wing bar was fibre glass so changed it ti the threaded bar from B&Q... wow made the plane brilliant in the wind......... easy ballast bar... slope soaring this week end in mid wales.. I now have the flying bug

anthony o

yeah I got the wrong name,,, great memory............. just very short............. but I am here that's what counts

Tony

Staff member
You are absolutely correct, you are here and that is what counts lol. Sounds like you are having a blast flying these things. Wish I could get out more and fly. Instead, I just sit in this truck all day long lol.

Top Bottom