hydro foam boat in fairborne

anthony o

took my flyboat to fairborne in wales... kate took the dogs off for a walk and left me to it........ when she came back made a quick video..... was only doing take off and landing in short hops over the sand and water.. nice big puddles when the tide went out............. ended up doing a loop and landed back on the water................... just getting stick time in any way that I can

VID 20140909 135316828 - YouTube

Hey Anthony, that looks a nice piece of kit. What is it, I'm not into boats but fancy one of those... Did you damage it at end?

Can you turn the camera around on next video...lol

anthony o

Hey Anthony, that looks a nice piece of kit. What is it, I'm not into boats but fancy one of those... Did you damage it at end?

Can you turn the camera around on next video...lol

Kate grabbed my phone but the sun was too bright to see the screen............. it is called hydrofoam, a boat with altitude........... had it about 6 years,, goes on land, water and fly's............................ check out the vids on youtube

- - - Updated - - -

sorry. no there was no damage... good strong piece of kit

treff

What's it like living on the side of a mountain, don't it make things awkward like sliding out of bed at night. I knew Stoke was a strange place lol

Kate grabbed my phone but the sun was too bright to see the screen............. it is called hydrofoam, a boat with altitude........... had it about 6 years,, goes on land, water and fly's............................ check out the vids on youtube

- - - Updated - - -

sorry. no there was no damage... good strong piece of kit

Well there's some cheap ones on eBay and more expensive ones, but they look good....

Where abouts in Stoke do you live, I've got relatives live in Longton!!

anthony o

Well there's some cheap ones on eBay and more expensive ones, but they look good....

Where abouts in Stoke do you live, I've got relatives live in Longton!!

I was born and bred in Longton.. born within sight of the railway bridge... now moved to the broadway in Meir just by the tunnel

anthony o

What's it like living on the side of a mountain, don't it make things awkward like sliding out of bed at night. I knew Stoke was a strange place lol

thats why we have got a caravan in Welshpool, and go down to Barmouth and Fairbourne............... level playing field........ ha ha

Top Bottom