Hurry up and wait!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Well I was just wondering who is in this hold position with me? I've got to have $5-600.00 worth of parts somewhere floating around in limbo! Parts backordered. Parts coming from china. People on vacation (Hollidays) and not shipping orders. I have esc, motors, flight boards, cameras, voltage regulators, antennas, googles, Propellers, somewhere out there in limbo. The fat shark Dominators are backordered so I haven't ordered them yet. Im on 2 3 waiting lists for them. Found a set down in tx. A couple of days ago. Went to order them this morning, out of stock! Waiting for them to come in! Hurry up and wait! I can't stand it! Lol. How about it how many of us are waiting like me? How many part suppliers are waiting on China? You all tired of this like me? Lol I think Tony needs to start to supply RC parts and things in the store! What do you think? Lol. It would only grow onto a large store in time! With all of us ordering parts, planes, and helis from Tony. we would make him Rich! Lol. Well I'm just ranting! Tell me what you think!!!

:soapbox::soapbox::soapbox:

:cussing::cussing::cussing:

:pissed-off::pissed-off::pissed-off:

Tony

Staff member
I honestly don't think I would ever sell anything FPV. There are just too many restrictions from the FCC. As for selling parts, way too expensive to get started, and with me working full time, the shipping would be pretty slow. Nice thought though, but just not in the cards for a long time to come.

Lee

Tony its really not that expensive to get started. My TX/RX is the same as yours so thats $50 + a camera for $12/$30 and a 7' LCD screen for $30 which you don't even need as you can buy a cable for you laptop to use as a screen and DVR. So for less than or just over $100 you can be flying FPV. I bought the TX/RX for $70, camera was a good one for $50 already have all the batteries i need from my helis. The only expensive thing i bought was the goggles.

Tony

Staff member
I was actually talking about selling all of it in my store. The investment to get stock in the store is a few thousand dollars. Just don't have it right now, nor do I have the time to do it.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Time smime! You start slow with heli parts work at it little by little. Prettie soon you won't have time to go to work! Lol. I know fir a fact when I was going to start a marine preformance Internet business that most of these manufacturers will do drop shipping for you. You don't even have to carry stock in the store.

- - - Updated - - -

Geese also Tony you have to remember that I'm putting together two quads. A scratch built and the qav500. So natch, I have lots of parts ordered for both quads. Then the fact that I have nothing at home for anything electric powered. I've never messed with electric anything before I bought the spartan boat.

Lee I found some Dominators finally! Mikrokopter, US has them in stock. Allready ordered them! Lol.

http://www.mikrokopter.us/shop/fs-dom-fat-shark-dominator?filter_name=Fat shark

So all I ave to do is wait, HURRY UP AND WAIT!!!

Tony

Staff member
You know as well as I do, a retirement and benifets are worth more at this time than anything else. If I had the money, I might start selling something like this in the store, but I just had to sell my favorite helicopter and my FPV gear just to put an AC compressor on my wifes car. Times are tough right now so there is no money to toss into a business.

and I hate drop shipping. You can't control the quality of your product if you are not shipping it. You are putting your rep in someone elses hands. And if there is an issue, it's YOUR issue, not theirs.

Lee

I started a small kite school this summer. Not the best time, as tourists are staying away it seems. Plus the greedy corrupt council just decided to invent another tax we need to pay. 1000 Euros??. So it looks like no money will be made any time soon. :(

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I here you i did! Hell there trying to pass A bill in congress right now so that they can charge sales tax on internet purchasses hear.

Top Bottom