450 Hulk Jr is standing up!!!!!!!!!

James M. Lewis

Armed Forces
Good morning everyone :banana: Well here's Hulk Jr waking up from a good night sleep. As you can see he's taking shape. From the top of the leg supports connected to the fuselage, it's 8" high. The cab is longer because my bird to my story line is especially built to hold additional avionics and CCTV equipment. There's enough vertical room (2") behind the wall of the cab to store the navigation lighting system, running the wiring underneath the cockpit for the landing, lights. The remaining wires connected to the different parts of the fuselage and tail fin, 8 in all. To not drain from the Lipo battery, will use a 9v battery with a small toggle switch as it's source of power. The Lipo battery tray fits above horizontally with the leads facing the main frame. Will secure with a velco strap. The water tank will be held in place using magnets to access the lower main frame. It's measurements will be 8" long x 6" high x 4" wide. I'll make a bass wood frame and came up with the idea of covering the frame using a Corn Flakes Cereal Box for the tank. Have enough micro screws to use for the windows made from clear plastic found in the supermarket to cover some food items. Want to fully detail the cockpit making the seats and console out of again a cereal box. As mention earlier will replace the round head screws with flat head ones. Again a lot of sanding to do before covering outer frame in styrofoam. Fran11784 and I have again talked about a FBL system and narrow down the playing field. Since he's good in this area I'll follow his lead. Best regards, Jim

Attachments

• 20220826_095044_resized.jpg
    20220826_095044_resized.jpg
    343.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Top Bottom