Micro Hubsan Q4 wire to a motor snapped!

scottmcg2000

I was flying my hubsan Q4 the other day and I done a flip on it and crashed it, when I tried using it again, the propeller wasn't spinning and when I investigated the wire connecting to the motor has came loose! His do I fix this? Here's a photo so that you can see what's up with it
bd373c2cee34eb69649c9b452ff8c069.jpg

Tony

Staff member
I sure do hope you have a fine tip on your soldering iron and a very steady hand. You need to strip back about 1-2mm or the insulation from the wire, and solder it back onto the board. Just be careful not to put too much heat into the board or motor.

scottmcg2000

Well, looks like its gone haha, I received this as a gift, but I'm going to get a Hubsan x4 or an FY326 Q7 as my first proper drone? Which do you think? If I get the x4 I will get an x5c later too as I can get if without controller. What do you think? X4 or FY326 Q7?

Tony

Staff member
Oh, so you are saying you have hands or eyes like mine? hahahahaha. I can't see crap up close and my hands are shaking like I have been drinking coffee all day (and usually, I have lol).

I will tell you this, if you are serious about quads, you may want to look into the 250 quads that you build (they come with the motors, esc's, controller, frame, props, and all you have to do is add a battery and a camera. Yes, you MUST add a camera because we WANT VIDEO lmao.

But if you are wanting to stick with the nano quads (I have one and it's a lot of fun) then sounds like you are on the right track. ,

Tony

Staff member
It's supposed to be a great little quad capable of doing flips and such. and if you get the little nano they have, you can use the same Tx and do flips with those. I cna't do flips because I'm having to fly my nano with a little micro controller lol.

scottmcg2000

And that is to get the x4 to start with and then I can buy an x5c later on for a cheaper price of £18 because I'll already have the controller

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey there scottmcg2000. I have a HT F803 that has a camera in it. We have a blast with it. For the price, it's worst it. The quad has better video quality then my Nikon CoolPix which i pay $80.00 for. Take a look at it if you want a cheap and fun quad.

Top Bottom