General Hubard Lynx H201 Helicopter HELP!!!

jljuenemann

Hi I am new to the rc world and my dad loves rc helicopters so I got him one for his birthday. He flew it and he loved it. He had some minor crashs with it and now the heli wont respond. We turn on the controller and then plug the battery in and the heli makes its normal sound like its ready to go We throttle it up and it does nothing, it doesnt seem to want to respond to the controller at all. So I dont know what to do, we dont know if its the heli or the contoller. I have tried to contact the manufactuer for some troubleshooting tips but I get no return. If someone would have any idea for what we might do I would really appreciate the help.

Lee

It took me a while to find something on this heli.
Then I realised its a HUBSAN not a HUBARD :D

I would think its a loose connection somewhere on the heli.
Not much help I'm afraid. :(

Here is the email to the actual manufacturer, if that helps you out.
sales@hubsan.com

Last edited:
I can only state the obvious mate for this heli, are the batteries fully charged, the tx batteries too. Does it make any sound at all when you increase throttle? Can you rotate rotors manually and are they free from any binding. You could try giving it a little throttle and turning rotor manually to see if that gets it going. Sorry I can't assist anymore, but if I think of anything I'll let you know...

murankar

Staff member
One thing is to try a rebind and see if that works. Sometimes these things will lose there bind out of the blue. If you have tried that then I would start looking at connections on the circuit board. Broken solder joints, broken wires things that can wear over time and repeated crashes. If the motor is not spinning I would also look at the wires going intro the motor or to the circuit board.

Without seeing anything it really hard to say what the issue is. Personally i think its a burned out motor or a bad connection. if this has taken some beating then maybe the motor just tuckered out and said I quit.

ALso is this a motor driven tail and if so is the tail motor spinning at all? If not then its likely a bad connection or circuit board if rebinding does not work.

Top Bottom