Hpi Baja 5b can some one tell me why all of a sudden I start my buggy and the servo s

Re: Hpi Baja 5b can some one tell me why all of a sudden I start my buggy and the ser

Ok try again when I start my engine the throttle jumps back and fourth and its non responsive from the transmitter with the engine off its fine what can it be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lee

Re: Hpi Baja 5b can some one tell me why all of a sudden I start my buggy and the ser

Check your servos connections. Maybe the vibration from the motor is causing intermittent power loss.

Ok I checked everything made sure my transmitter wasn't loose double taped I put a power storage on it still the same it has a fail safe and I switched from fs to spectrum it seems like it has something to do with the fail safe cuz it also cuts out and I have to turn off the transmitter for it to start again what else could it be anyone from this erea that can help I'd appreciate it vista California

And it's still throttle surging need some ideas

Top Bottom