Howdy!

Zipp

Hi, I'm returning to this hobby after being away for over 20 years. I started out flying airplanes in my twenties and had to give it up when my daughter was born. Now that the family is all grown up, I'm Back!!! Wow have things changed! This time around helicopters have really sparked my interest. I've been learning to fly in my living room with a Nano CPX. I live in Naperville, Illinois and am also an avid motorcyclist.

Cheers!
Zipp

pvolcko

Welcome aboard, Zipp. 120SR and then a nCPX around this time of year last year how I got going. This is a great forum to help you through the learning experience in the hobby!

Derek

Hi there, Zipp! Welcome to the forum! That Nano heli is just an awesome little machine. Keep practicing with that, and possibly a Flight Simulator, and you'll be flying a 450 or 500 helicopter before ya know it, lol.

Zipp

Yes I've been having a lot of fun with the Nano - until the motor burnt out. New motor on the way. I think I have some adjusting to do also, getting a bit of the "toilet bowl" affect when hovering so going to search around here for solutions and tweaks. Maybe I just need more "tweaks" on the control sticks lolol. I really enjoy building also, will have to familiarize myself with what's available in balsa kit trainers.
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcomes!

Top Bottom