Howdy, LITHUANIA Online!

jaguarxj1

Hi boyz and girlz, I'm currently in UK, but original from Lithuania...I'm sure nobody knows where (what) is that :)

26 y.o. Married and have a child (but NOT a shoes seller :) )

I have a plane which has 2 meters wing span, not suitable for newbies, but I LOVE THAT PLANE -

crash it in first and second time of my "flights".

I'm also have a 2 micro helicopters,those are great,we often fly with daughter, she likes helies too...

Now I'm waiting for MY FIRST REAL HELICOPTER - HK450GT

Dunno nothing about CCPM helicopters, that's why I'm here!!!

P.S. MR. TONY's videos are very helpful, big and honest THANK'S for him.

See ya!

Jag

Tony

Staff member
Thanks for the props bro, and I love the "Married With Children" pun. I didn't know that everyone in the world could see that lol. That was my favorite show in the early 90's.

As for the help, ask anything you wish, that is what we are here for. And I have to say, you made a great choice for a first heli. If you can, post up some pics of that plane. I'm hoping to head out to the flying field this weekend before the wind and weather comes back.

Welcome to the forum!

Lee

Welcome Jag,
Where are you in the UK?
You have chosen a very good 450 there. Both Tony and i have built crashed :D and rebuilt this heli many times, so ask away when you hit any probs.
Cheers Lee

jaguarxj1

Thank's for warm welcome :)

I'm waiting for my heli kit from HK should arrive on Monday and other parts like motor,esc,servos it will take a bit.

I will post pics as soon as I will get everything...

Here's the list for your court :

Hobby King 401B AVCS Digital Head Lock Gyro

Turnigy MG90S Metal Gear Servo 1.8kg / 13.4g x3

Corona 919MG Metal Gear Servo 1.7kg/ 12.5g/ x1

Turnigy Typhoon 450H 2215H Heli Motor 3550kv

TURNIGY Sentry 40amp Speed Controller

TURNIGY BESC Programming Card

Turnigy 2200mAh 3S 25C Lipo Pack

HK450 size Pinion Gear 3.17mm/13T

and the most important :)

Training Gear for 450 Class Helicopter

what do you think about this setup guys?

Tony

Staff member
I have tried that gyro and it didn't work for me. I ordered two, one was horrible and caused wag in the tail, and the other just wouldn't lock the tail. I hope you have better luck with it.

Lee

The gyro is a bit old school now. It works well, but there are better alternatives. The GA 250 gyro is much better and smaller and cheaper.
And i would get an 11T pinion to start with. The 13T will only give you about 4 mins flying were the 11T will give 7/8mins. As you are only hovering at the moment, flight time is the most important.

Lee

Its on the Hobby king site too. But just for your info, there is a ebay seller in the UK that sells a lot of Hobbyking stuff, Storm RC and also rc supplies uk

jaguarxj1

cheers Lee, already cancelled gyro from HK and found GA 250 on ebay & ordered one, plus changed in HK pinions from 13T to set of 11T/13T x2 :)

Now I'm WAITING WAITING WAITING :)

Tony

Staff member
Gotta love the waiting lol. But think of it this way, as long as you are waiting, you are not crashing lol.

Top Bottom