How Was Your Thanksgiving?

Tony

Staff member
Hey everyone, as you probably noticed, I was not on here all day yesterday. I went down to my grandmas and had a great day with all of the family. The day was great, until the end when my turkey frying pot come up missing. I started interrogating everyone that was there lol. Then I remembered that I had installed cameras all over the place down there. So I fired up the player, and we all had a great laugh at what happened next.

At 1916, I received a phone call that there were some dogs out licking the old oil that I used to fry my turkey. I had already put the oil back into the jug, and I had no intention on re-using it again. But once I got out there, my large aluminum pot was gone. So, I pulled out the phone and started calling up everyone that was there. No one had it, go figure. but in this case, it was true. After watching about 20 minutes of video, we saw 3 dogs over there around the oil. Once was sticking it's head in the pot and licking what was in the bottom. Well, he got pissed off cause of the other dogs, and picked the pot up by the handle, and carried it off. This is not a light pot, this thing is all aluminum and pretty heavy. but he carried it like it was nothing.

So my brother in law, and my cousins fiance went off looking for it. We knew where the dogs lived, and that is where we went. Walked right into his driveway, and there is was. The cleanest pot I have ever seen lol. Those dogs are going to be sick as a.... well you know lol.

so we carried it back, and I put it in my car this time lol. they can have the 3 gallons of old oil, they just can't have my pot lol.

So what did you do yesterday? Anything exciting?

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
We went over to my son's house, watched some football, and had A great dinner! Oh we also drank some beer! LOL My son the crazy kid that he is, mind you it was A wopping 41 Degrees out! Went out with his freind out on A boat ride! LOL

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
That was hilarious tony!!! Lol

And breeze I think it sounds fun too!! Hahahaahha

For me .. Thanksgiving was with my in laws...cause my family is in india.. It was awesome! Got one of the uncles hooked on to helis. Gave him my msr to start with.. He wants to go BIG! Lol that made me happy! :)

Went to see muppets... It was awesome! Went to a bar and someone got free tacos fries onion rings and burgers for everyone in the bar!! Lol so that was definately something to be thankful for! Haha!

The day before was a bit stressful.. My FBL 450 got out of hand and went face first in the ground at about 60mph.. That bird has become a BEAST with FBL.. Love the tarot zyx btw.. Damaage? Shafts and motor
Mount and blades.. Couldn't believe it.. Someone at the field gave me a motor mount for the pro ... And I was up in the air in 1.5hours.. Lol so thanks to Dave at GSW aero modelers! :)

Mcpx did some inverted forward and backward flights.. That was awesome.. Broke a blade grip.. (on grass) GO FIGURE! Lol

Kinetic 50 didn't fly.. Dave .. Said it was not right.. told me to put it down and go over it cause my elevator (pitch axis) was unstable..

Met a guy in the field with foamie profile f22 with night gear.. Got me hooked for f22's.. Someone at the field makes them pnp for 120 I think. (without night gear)

Ohh so much happened in these two days .. So.. What happened with Tje rest of you!!:) :)

Whirlybird

After singing at Church . . . finished the cooking . . . ran over by my brothers . . . ate . . . ate . . . ate . . . did I say ATE :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

RCD

Glencairn Drone
Its funny how the dogs took the pot! lol On Thanksgiving, i loaded up with stuffing and pumpkin pie. MMMMMMMMM...... pumpkin pie.... :)

Top Bottom