600 How much would you pay for a bare bones Trex550 kit?

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
How much do you think a new, all bags sealed Align 550 pro kit is worth? The kit has no electronics or blades but is new in box with all the little bags still sealed. He wants 400 for it.

pvolcko

Combo kits go for $900ish new. Take out motor (MX600), esc (100Aish), servos (DS610/620), and gyro (GP780)... call it 550 to buy that stuff new, might be a bit low. So $450 for the kit? Plus you gotta buy blades too (about $60-80). And its a flybar heli which aren't in huge demand these days... I'd offer $300 and try to settle out around $350, then look for some deals on the electronics, batts, and blades. Aim for all up of around $900-$1000.

- - - Updated - - -

Just rereading what I wrote... It's crazy the money we put into these flying contraptions that are only destined for crashes and repairs. :)

mudbogger

I'd say about $290 at a low end and $350 on a high end...It really depends on how "ready-to-sell" the owner is. If the owner just wants it gone, then you should be able to get the R/C helicopter towards the low end. If the owner is set on a price, then the higher end is where you'll most likely end up.

Top Bottom