Spektrum how do i setup the DX6i

RMB677

Use the setup values that are in the instructions for the Blade 450 3D, I did and they work pretty good. If you don't have them go to the horizonhobby.com web site and download the manual for the Blade 450. It is a good idea to make sure the swash plate is level once you have the Tx setup. Also see Tony's video on the DX6i.

murankar

Staff member
+1 on watching the videos Tony did on the DX6i. His settings are great for learning and not set in stone. You can make tweaks to the settings as you fly.

Tony

Staff member
Disregard my post in the other section about posting another thread, you beat me to it lol. What they said is spot on. Blade and Horizon do a lot of work to get the basic settings for each Tx for each bird. Those will definitely get you in the air then you will tweak them to your liking. Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help out.

concept30

my DX6i is setup to Hozion settings and its working out fine, I been sliding around the tail is not holding its like i dont have HL on but it is on, a video is coming and I will post it under my "Learning to Fly" thred :)

Top Bottom