How did you spend your Sunday?

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
:scratchchin::scratchchin::scratchchin:

Hi guys! I was just wondering how you guys spent your Sunday? Wish I was flying but, next best thing or maybe third best thing was we went for a ride on the motor cycles. We put on about 150 mies. Saw some beautiful fall colors! It was about in the high 70's. Got a little cold the way home but all in all it was a great day! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: how about you guys? Do anything good on this great fall day? Let us know! :lol::lol::lol:

Tony

Staff member
I went shopping for a new toolbox. They were sold out though. No flying since it's been raining for two days.

Lee

I was watching the Formula 1, and downloading the new Adobe Premier for movie editing. Wind is 40+MPH has been for more than two weeks and at least for another weeks. So no flying here :(

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I was watching the Formula 1, and downloading the new Adobe Premier for movie editing. Wind is 40+MPH has been for more than two weeks and at least for another weeks. So no flying here :(

I watched the NASCAR race last night before bed. I always dvr it so I can watch it later. Weather is perfect for flying here. Our flying field is under construction and closed till spring though.

RCD

Glencairn Drone
I went to Ohio State University to visit my sister. She's going into Medical School

Top Bottom