Hover training day 2

murankar

Staff member
I am convinced that the coders for realflight basic programed magnets in the run way and on the heli. Every time I get in the center of the landing area on the map my heli wants to avoid at all costs. Where can i find the cheat code to turn off the magnet (lol).

I started on the provided trainer and did OK, so I moved to the T-rex 500 with low winds, did OK with that too. So I moved to the provided 450 and thats when things went to well south. I am managing alright with this real basic 6 ch controller. The thing that sucks is that I can not program out my over corrections and I am forced to really learn how to fly this. I have tried both normal and idle up mode. I am landing more often with out a crash along with landing if things start to get to bad.

Well back to the training.

Tony

Staff member
Have you tried setting some expo into the cyclic as well as lowering your dual rate to about 70%? that might help.

murankar

Staff member
If I could, this controller is like stone age and the program is very limited. My recommendation would be to by pass realflight basic. Bad choice on my part. Although I am learning how to control a very sensitive TX. My expo is set by my stick input. Can't wait to get a real TX.

Does clear view give an option for adjusting expo and dual rate? If so I will try it out. At least I am getting muscle memory training.

Tony

Staff member
Yup, it sure does. I actually need to fire mine up and see if there are anymore updates for it. I have not played it in a long time lol

Top Bottom