House work!

cml001

Ok, so I'm off till Mon. Time to get off this couch & get busy... Work on projects round the house. Had a bunch goin on the past 2yrs what with a baby and all... So... Thought I'd start a thread on it as we all kinda kno what goin on w each other in family sort of atmosphere here on the forum... Maybe should do this in a blog but I don't kno.. Anyhow, imma get off my butt & start my day. I'll post some pics later and bring it up to speed and see what u guys think... The joy of home ownership.. Always something to do!

Tony

Staff member
I have to work today, turn in my report, talk to the colonel about what went on last night, but before that, the wife wants me to head to the city with her and look at these dobermans. I would rather be working in my garage lol.

murankar

Staff member
I would rather be working on a trailer that I can work in. A hobby trailer would be awesome to have but cost way to much fir a 450 size heli.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Last edited:

cml001

Ok so I did finish the grout in the hall bath.. Cleaned up.. Now time for prep work on walls.. Minor stuff.. Did the kid & wife stuff.. And even found a bit more than an hour for a session w my buddy Jeff before dark. As soon as we warmed up.. Time to go.. Lol.. But hey, I'm sick w resp infection... He coming off a torn meniscus.. Neither of us have rode much in the past 2 months.. Was fun to get out & stretch. Picks of the bath come later... Lol
Jan 31, 2014 - YouTube

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah.. Even got the 450 tail dip issue solved... Good day!

Last edited:

wolfman76

Nice brings back memories out when i use to ride best i ever Did was Master the kickflip and a decent enough rolling ollie to jump over parking curbs. ..

cml001

Lol... As I said both of us haven't ride'n steady for months... Usually we ride 3-4 days a week... Usually.. If u dig it check out shed skateboards on u tube & http://Shedskateboards.blogspot.com. It Jeff's company.. Local thing.. Keeps us ride'n cheap as we can sell a few boards and sponsor a few guys.. Loads if fun tho.. Been ride'n since I was 9, I'm not "great", but I have a blast ride'n... Suppose to have load'd this thread with house work... I'll get on that one later today... Lol

Last edited:

murankar

Staff member
I could not get the kick flip at all. As for jumping stuff yeah I did it and I had access to a half pipe. Never got any good just did it to have fun.

EyeStation

Fly it like ya stole it! Amazing flight footage from the Paris Airshow 2013.
[video=youtube_share;yVlmoNtcyhY]http://youtu.be/yVlmoNtcyhY[/video]

pvolcko

"He's going ballistic, Mav!"

I kept waiting for Danger Zone to get faded in as a sound track. :)

Wow. That's pretty impressive. Both machine and pilot. That's gotta take some serious balls to do those all those stall maneuvers. Flip is particularly cool and stomach turning from the looks of it.

cml001

189.jpgold grout... and an ugly cat
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
New grout... The cat is under the lid.. Hehehe.. Also mud'd nail and shower rod screw holes in the rock as well as the trim edge of tile & rock that got dug out removing grout & caulk... I have an old old nutone.. Netone.. Whatever.. Old fart fan in there that wasn't work'n so I pulled the entire thing out and apart.. Cleaned and oiled... Like a charm I tell ya.. Can't buy'n like this anymore... Soo.. Sand, caulk, paint... New hardware.. Yadayada yada.. Bout a week or so out and I'll be done w this one... Plenty more projects behind it... Anyone wanna come help?

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 10109

- - - Updated - - -

Gonna take it back out and paint it... Inside.. Chrome is stay'n... It's real metal too! Lol

189.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

cml001

Behind the curve on this one... Been sick.. Still... It sucks.. But.. Crown is cut, coped, and installed... After dinner I'm gonna puddy the nail holes... Tomorrow after my 12hr shift I'll finish up prep work.. Final sand and caulk' the trim.. So the day after that I can paint... Progress!
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

cml001

David?... Dinner.. Puddy.. Lol... I am famous for typing errors... U & my better half keep give'n me crap.. Lil.. I suck I admit it.. Too fast on the keys... But! I blame the iPhone autocorrect! Lol

- - - Updated - - -

But David?.. I don't see that error...

Tony

Staff member
Yes, David Puddy. Very large guy lol.

I think you mean "Putty" hahahahaaha. Make sure to tell the wife I'm :nutkick: so I can get some wifey points... I need all I can get...

cml001

Ok, get'n over being sick and then this ice storm... No painting has happened... Nor will work resume in the bath today... Today I get to temporarily patch the roof hole and eve damage, dismantle the cedar swing set I built a couple mths ago, cut & haul off some more debris... Fun fun fun!

- - - Updated - - -

This weather I tell ya... Gonna be almost 80 today.. U wouldn't think just a few days ago we were covered in ice.. Amazing!

- - - Updated - - -

Puddy! Lol

murankar

Staff member
Supposed to be n the upper 70s lower 80s here this week. Crappy weather next week.

Get to feeling better.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

cml001

Thanks uri, feel'n a lot better... Almost have my voice back to normal... But I'm sooo tired... Busy couple of weeks... Left foot right foot, left foot right foot.... Oooouuwraaaah!

cml001

Damnit! Why would the Lowes guy suggest silicone caulk... Freak'n butt head. I get my place back in order from this ice storm and get back in to finish my bath.. Home stretch.. Just paint and install all the hardware... But nooo.. The paint won't stick to the silicone.. I was/am pissed! Gotta pull all that out... Back up and punt... SUCKS! Did all this this morn'n while everyone was a church.. Soo.. Took a break and went to fly and skate.. Now I'm gonna eat & spend another hour scrape'n and sanding this caulk out.. Man... The paint looks good tho except along the tile and the crown where I used the silicone... Oh well.. I'll get it... And when I'm done it'll look awesome! I'll make my lady happy... Time & money!

Top Bottom