Hope this site is helpful to a novice.

EagleII97

Looking forward to gleaning information regarding the fine tuning of my aircraft. I am into fuel and electric power. I have styro's, normal planes and mini helicopters. I have just returned to the hobby after a 30 year absence. The last time I flew an rc was in Raton NM while builing houses. We chased crows and I let my plane range too far out and it was last seen headed for Trinidad CO. Look forward to reading posts to this site.

Tony

Staff member
This forum is prefect for a novice. No matter what the question, just ask it. You will always get a response, and it will be helpful.

Welcome to the forum!

:welcome1:

Derek

Hey there, EagleII97! I can assure you that this site is very helpful to novice pilots. About a year and a half ago, I was that novice. I'm certainly not a "pro" right now, but the amount of knowledge that I've gained from this site, alone, is immense!! Welcome to the forum! Post up your questions, comments, and whatevers. If you've got pictures and/or videos of what you are flying...post them up to. We love to see new members and their fleet!!!

Top Bottom