hooked

yayupp

Hello from Colorado! Santa brought me a little toy heli last Christmas. I have quickly progressed to a 6ch. Being new and eager to learn, I built a 450 clone and snagged a DX6i. The build process has taught me a bit, but I have a whole lot to learn. I have many questions and hurdles to overcome, I hope this community can help me along my journey.

HeliDinoRC

Senior Rc-Help Member
Welcome to the forum! I'm with ya, building will teach you a boat load. I built my first, which is a Goblin 630 and am still learning. I think we are perpetual students in this hobby! Well, you've come to the right place for help and advice! Ask away!!!

Derek

Welcome to the forum! Congrats on getting your first 450! That DX6i will do you very well. Take your time and browse the forum. Post your questions as they come to you. I'm sure we'll be able to help you out!!!

Barge

Welcome to the forum, I'll testing my 450L today and this will show me how well I have interpreted the instruction manual, build videos I have watched, information from this forum and others, it will do no harm to research, research, and more research. the best of luck with your project.

yayupp

Thanks for all the kind greetings! I have come to the right place. I already have a thread going and getting some good answers to my gyro issue.

Welcome to RCH and congratulations on your build, may you have many great flights. I hear you about the addiction, Christmas got a 120sr, now I have a 250 pro dfc and a nano cpx and I just ordered my PSU's to build a charging station. I will not buy anymore helicopters until my T-Rex 500 pro dfc.....:lol: or maybe the HD 500.......

I would not be advancing as fast as I am in many areas without the help of everyone on this forum so dont be shy to ask away. Great group of guys here and again :welcome1:

Last edited:

mudbogger

Welcome to RCH! Congrats to you with your 450 R/C helicopter and DX6i. The spektrum series transmitters all have a very simple programmable setup-too. No offense to those who use futaba transmitters, but spektrum transmitters are easier to understand in my opinion. Futaba transmitters seem too involved with their programable setup (once again) in my opinion.

Top Bottom