Home Time Means Work Time (With Video)

Tony

Staff member
You all should already know that when I came home yesterday morning from being on the road for a week, the first thing I did was charge up some batteries and get some flights in. Well, it seems that people don't like those type of videos, so I think I will just stop making them. Instead, I will start doing the videos of what I actually do when I'm here at the house to show everyone what exactly I'm doing on my "time off" and why I flat just don't have any time to shoot complicated videos with hours of editing that require hours of shooting video. I just flat don't have time, and this is why.

In this video, I will walk you through a typical weekend for me. Starting out with getting the garden back in shape, and cleaning up the yard. Yes, this video is a little long, but it shows just about everything. Nothing cut out. I only cut out the stuff that I absolutely didn't want in a video and wouldn't want to see in a video like this. So if you have a few minutes to spare, check out this video of me and my John Deere 1025R tractor doing what we do best... Getting dirty lol.

Top Bottom