ESC Hobbywing Multifunction Lcd Program Box

just bought LCD Program Box to set up ALZRC V4 50A ESC has anyone set one up as i haven't used this method before the ALZRC V4 50A ESC is it easy to set up could do with sum help doing this?90889_high.jpg s-l640.jpg 90889_high.jpg

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey there Baz. Don't quote me but I think that programming box only works on Hobbywing esc. Since you have the box already I would highly recommend getting a Hobbywing esc forit. There're great esc! I have them on all 3 of my birds and no complains here :)

Tony

Staff member
Ivan, I had read that this box will work on that ESC. I'm not 100% on this, but it's definitely worth a shot. At the very least you will have the program box for a hobbywing ESC which we all know he will get in the future for other models lol. At least that is now it is for me.....

murankar

Staff member
Correct that's for external governor or no governor. If you run the governor then you need to set it up to work right. Govsto is the easiest to setup. If you decide on five mode you will need to raise the main gain by about 10 to get started. If not you may not get your desired head speed. Once the governor is setup all you do is set a flat throttle output percentage.

Top Bottom