ESC Hobbywing 60a Esc Platinum Pro Series V1 Calibration (throttle Range Settings)

Benoy

Hi, Any one can make a video showing how to calibrate the HobbyWing ESC 60A V1 Platinum PRO Series. For reference, please find the ESC Photo. Searched the web not able to find this ESC. I have the manual, but do not know i am doing it correct. Thanks.

Attachments

• HW P 60A.jpg
    HW P 60A.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 6

Tony

Staff member
You have the blue ESC exactly as pictured? I think I have one of those in an airplane that I can play with, but I will have to get it down and pull the nose off of the plane to experiment with. Might take some time.

Tony

Staff member
Okay, it will take a while for me to get to that plane I have the ESC in so hopefully someone else can chime in and help out in the meantime.

Benoy

please find the video

Attachments

• HW 60A Platinum series ESC Throttle Calibration~1.mp4
    4.3 MB · Views: 7

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey Benoy. I don't have that ESC but I do have the HW ESC. Doesn't hurt to try but take your throttle trim all the way down on your TX, then give that a try. I had someone help me setup my HW 40/60/100 amp esc on my birds and he had me have my throttle trim all the way down. It worked for me so go ahead and give it a try.

Top Bottom