Hobbyking UK???

Graham Lawrie

One for the UK guys:

Every time I order from HK it comes from abroad?? Dose the UK warehouse not stock anything??

My latest purchase of plastic blades are coming from China not UK, as have most of my purchases?? Go figure??

Lee

Do you order from the UK warehouse Graham? All my UK orders come from the UK

treff

I agree with Graham they say they are in stock what ever you buy but in stock where? I order main blades thinking they are coming from the UK. Not until you press the buy do you realise that they may take
a few weeks that they are actually on the slow boat. MAKE THIS MORE PLAIN HK!

Ken Jackson

I've had the same thing happen in the US. I buy from the US warehouse or so I think until you get to checkout. I don't buy from them unless no one else has it.

Ken

Derek

There is a tab near the top of then screen, usually, that says "Select your location". Once you do that, you should be able to select the warehouse near you. My first couple of orders came from the International Warehouse. Then I found that tab that let's me select the US Warehouse. Every order since then has gotten to my door within 7 business days.

Slobberdog

If you look at a product at the point where it shows price it shows stock as well, you can select what warehouse you want to see there and pick where it comes from, but selecting warehouse from the top of the screen is the best way as Derek said, only trouble with that is if there is no stock in uk you will not see the item even if there is stock in Europe or inter warehouses

Lee

When you go to your local warehouse on the website, you get the symbols next to each item for each of the warehouses. Hover the cursor over your flag and it will tell you if its in stock or not.

Top Bottom