450 HK450v2..

Keith

Ok...I'll be first to post....

Here is an update where I am with my build...
Got the head, swash etc sorted out and moved onto the tail..
Could not centre the tail slider. Servo would not return to same position..
Linkage seemed free enough, could be the cheap servo..
When slider was traveling towards heli it was binding badly when linkage almost reversed..
I noticed plastic flexing quite a bit as well. Had problems adjusting end points on Tx (9x)..
Thought I would put spacer on slider bar to stop binding..
Anyway when I got it all apart I thought this is a waste of time so I've ordered a new metal tail set up..
I ordered a new servo as well.. http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=10977

Lets hope this improves things..
Anyone else using the Turnigy 9x Tx you can use the T6 Rxs with it if you got any spare.
There the same price ($9) as the Turnigy 9 channel ones so not worth buying to replace them..

Tony

Staff member
Keith, I apologize for it moderating your post. I'm about to remove that software lol. I have approved it, and if you want, you can send me a PM anytime it does something like this.

As for your tail servo, are you sure that it wasn't your gyro in HH mode that was keeping it from centering?

Keith

As for your tail servo, are you sure that it wasn't your gyro in HH mode that was keeping it from centering?

That's a good point...When I get new tail I'll plug servo straight into rudder on Rx...

Tony

Staff member
Cool deal Keith. It took me a while to figure out that you can just put it in rate mode, and it's like putting the plug straight into the Rx...

Top Bottom