• Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

Hk Galaxy Finally Airborne

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Well yesterday morning I took my hobbyking galaxy plane, the dollar tree made plane and my 500 to the park. I wanted to try the galaxy out since last time it was nose heavy when I flew it. This time it was tail heavy but was able to fly it. Here's that video :). Ok now the DT plane. Last time I was at the park it rain on my Styrofoam plane. It got wet enough that the paper coating was peeling off. So I finished peeling the rest of the paper off and I flew it this time to see if the removal of the paper cause the CG to be different. I really couldn't tell. Here's that video The second flight my motor fell off ...again Lol. Last I flew the 500 since I bought her with me and she flew fine. Here's that video Overall it was a good day :).

Tony

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome flying as usual. I think I need to build one of those planes though lol. You know, put it into a PDF so that others can build it as well lol.

Tony

Administrator
Staff member
Just looked it up on hobbyking and it's discontinued. That is going to make this a little harder. As for the PDF's, I will have to make them. Just need really good pictures and measurements to copy from.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Just looked it up on hobbyking and it's discontinued. That is going to make this a little harder. As for the PDF's, I will have to make them. Just need really good pictures and measurements to copy from.

How can I help if you interested in making a PDF? I can take pictures and give measurement...if you like :).

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thank you Charlie. Now only if my esc for my new XL Power 550 shows up. Back ordered and still waiting. I can't wait to fly her and make some videos. Hopefully next week the esc will arrive.

Top Bottom