450 HK-450GT Pro 3D Belt-Drive Helicopter Kit (Align T-Rex Compat.)

z257

hey guys im debating on what 450 heli to get. i wanna stay around $300. and ive heard that th hk-450 is a good kit and is pretty cheap.i just wanted to know have you guys delt with the hk-450 and what you think. also what parts you recomend for me to get that would keep me around $300. ive been trying to sell my erazor and if i do i think i would buy a trex 450 3gx or sport v2 super combo.

thanks,
zack

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I don't like HK kits ... Used exi... Same thing exactly the same. I know you are looking for Celt drive, see of tarot has one. I would highly highly recommend tarot if not bugging align. It's amazing quality as far as clones go.

I buy tarot parts for my align sometimes. Perfect fit and great quality/ finish.

They have some sellers in US... Like tmkarc1hobby.com stocks them.

ac-rc has it and hobby-wing.. Also but in Japan I think.

heli-maniac

im with coolgabsi on the tarot stuff and the kit looks good
i have a EXI 450 sport but every thing but the frame is align now
had a HK450 gt didnt care to much for it and the swash blew apart on it
then i have a hk 450 pro but its like the exi all changed to align parts and waiting on the new align 3gx frame kit to come in for it

i have a belt drive set up for a pro heli that i have for sale

heli-maniac

i would have gone with the tarot when i first got into the hobby not having a lot to start with
if you want a pro heli then thats about in the price range you gave best bang for that amount
like i said i have put all align parts on my cheap clones and it has been alot of money to do that been cheaper to buy a good kit like the tarot or align
i forgot in my first post i do own a ALIGN 450 PRO 3GX heli and that is one bad bird

heli-maniac

i know most of the LHS carry blade helis but i have never worked with one to know how good they are have heard the electrics are not that great and burn up

RMB677

I have the Blade 450 but only for a week now. After they sent me a new gyro, bad gyro out of the box, all has been well. I was using an E-sky Honeybee King 4, there is no comparison. I'd probably be further along if I got the Blade to start with.

Roger

z257

alright guys it looks like i got a big decision to make between blade 450 =$250 or Tarot 450PRO V2 Flybarless = $350 or HK-450GT Pro 3D Belt-Drive Helicopter Kit =$300 or TREX 450 Sport V2 Super Combo =$380
thanks guys

- - - Updated - - -

and i still wanna get a dx6i

Tony

Staff member
I avoid helipal like it's the plague. They are located in china and the shipping is very very slow. For me, it's all about ReadyHeli.com. Great customer service. There is also the LHS who most will stock Align parts.

z257

ya ive ordered a few parts from helipal all from china. and their shipping is pretty expensive

Top Bottom