Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al3000

Does eneyone know how to wire the 3gx to ar8000 on trex250 fbl? appriciate any feedback and my best regards to tony from denmark.:lemo:

murankar

Staff member
welcome to the site. Good luck with the wiring the 3gx. There is a wealth of knowledge on here about that very topic.

heli-maniac

welcom
if you have a DX8 why are you wanting to use the ar8000
you can run just the 3gx with 2 sat rxs and not add all that wait to a 250

Tony

Staff member
Rc-Help - Align 450 Pro V2 3GX Build

As Jesse stated, there is no reason to use the rx, only the satellites are needed. Above is the links to my 3gx build. Its a 450 but it will answer your question. And please in your next question post, please post it in the tech section and not in the new member into section. Thanks.

Lee

Welcome to the site. The guys will sort you out with the 3GX. I'm a BeastX guy, if you ever need help with one of those.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Welcome to the site... I do both Beast and 3gx.. as do a lot of other members here.. :) you'll find all the help you need :)

and a 250 bird is already short in space.. so just use the 3gx with the satellites as people are already pointing out.. dont need a waste a rx on it :)

Al3000

Welcome to the site... I do both Beast and 3gx.. as do a lot of other members here.. :) you'll find all the help you need :)

and a 250 bird is already short in space.. so just use the 3gx with the satellites as people are already pointing out.. dont need a waste a rx on it :)

Hi thanks for the reply , I have,nt got any experince with beastX but i,m telling you , i was stand between these 2 and i could,nt just choose which one is good for my 250. i had no fetching idea which one is working best, but now i just bind my 3gx succesfully to dx8 ( with your help guys) but still lost in functions and manuals, i hope i could get finish it until Xmass. since i got my phoenixRC simulator , i,m kind of bz with that , it does,nt give the real thing but still one of the best i think. hey guys you are the best
my best wishes from Denmark

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
as probably alrady noted before .. even if not.. just follow Tony's instructional videos .. He is building a 450 pro.. but.... the 3gx doesnt change.. so just follow that.. and you'll be golden :)

wolfman76

Welcome to rc-help family as you probably already figured out we are a friendly bunch and will help in anyway possible....

BOKI

Al3000 ;Just want to welcome you to the site! Tony has some real nice videos so just watch them & see if they help & then maybe you might have some questions! :lol: :twothumbsup: The Best!

Al3000

Al3000 ;Just want to welcome you to the site! Tony has some real nice videos so just watch them & see if they help & then maybe you might have some questions! :lol: :twothumbsup: The Best!

Thnaks everyone for your support..ok i,m stucked...as you guys mentioned i try with 2 sat. the first time went well , everything seems to work but today when i was going to start , nothing seems to work no led lit nothing...just 2 bip treid to bind again nothing happend. where did i go wrong?try to full charge the batteries for both radio and heli, still nothing ..please help...

murankar

Staff member
For best results start a thread in the helicopter help section. It will get more visibility there. I would start the thread by explaining what you have done so far and with what's happen now.

Al3000

Hi again can you tell me how do i test my 3gx gyro to see if it,s working or not, be cuz there is no light at all when i connect it to the bettery just a 2 bip from motor. i,m so new to this forum ...do,nt even know how to write a new thread, is it as same as write a new post? thanks help!!!!!!!.i go into 2nd mounth and still stucked:concern:

Tony

Staff member
Please post this question in the proper section as I have stated two other times in this thread. Thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom