Hi! to all

wtowns

This is my first time posting something in the forum. I'm not very good with working out how to post stuff on the forum. So forgive me if I make a few blunders. Happy Christmas to all. I am an Aussie who loves to fly anything, mainly planes, helis and Quads. I am just getting used to FPV on my new QAV 250...awsome. I will try to post a picture in the Chistmas thread. Thanks for all the stuff you post on the forum it is a great resource. Cheers. Warren.

Tony

Staff member
Hey Warren, welcome to the forum. I see you joined up in Feb of this year. What took so long to post up? No worries about not being good at forums, we are here to help with that as well. If you click on the link below, it will show you some videos on how to do some things here on the forum. And as always, if you have questions about anything, all you have to do is ask.

RC-Help.com - Rc-Help How-To

:welcome1:

wtowns

Hey Warren, welcome to the forum. I see you joined up in Feb of this year. What took so long to post up? No worries about not being good at forums, we are here to help with that as well. If you click on the link below, it will show you some videos on how to do some things here on the forum. And as always, if you have questions about anything, all you have to do is ask.

RC-Help.com - Rc-Help How-To

:welcome1:

Thanks Tony...yeah I don't spend a lot of time on the computer...but I'm getting the hang of it

murankar

Staff member
Welcome to the forum. Nice that you finally got a post up. Just ask and we will help.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Top Bottom