Hi Therese!

Sweetfrost

New Guy here. I'm 42 living in Denmark. I have flown for 4 years but have not progressed to 3D flight yet.

My fleet:
Tree 450L Dominator
Gaui Hurricane 550 (old but still going strong)
Trex 600E Pro DFC
Spektrum DX8

Just a few days ago i made an upgrade on the 600 from 3GX to iKON. And what a difference - Amazing!

Other than having the ongoing heli fever I'm just a ordinary guy that likes beers, knitting, crossdressing, Pc gaming (BF2 anyone?), movies and music, still dreaming of being captain on the enterprise and screw every alien I encounter. I live on the country side and have quite a bit of flying space. I got a few vids on the tube under the name of Helizero if one would like a peek. I have crashed my foamie more than my helis. I use the foamie as a platform for the gopro. When not enjoying life I work for the Danish prison and probation service serving all the a-holes (and the inmates). So, any questions? Feel free and don't be shy.

Regards and God shave the Queen. :wavey:

Sweetfrost

Welcome to the forum from Scotland:) I once visited Denmark to visit a company called System TM, Odder and Aarhus:)

I used to live in Ã…rhus until work made me move to the north and i do not regret that. Im never ever gonna move to a big city again. I was once in London and that was great fun but it was back in the 80's. Did some wild shopping lol.

Top Bottom