Hi there everyone

rod450

Hi there everyone, I'm new to this forum and some what new to this hobby. I have two birds one is a blade sr 120 and a HK450 GT pro, haven't had any problems with it yet, with a dxi6 simulator can't wait to learn more as i go.

Tony

Staff member
:welcome1:

I'm glad you are having a great time with your heli. My post about that heli I think has a lot to do with my luck lmao. I seem to get the ones that have the most flaws so don't let my words discourage you from flying it.

If there is anything we can do to help out in your flying adventure, just let us know. I would really like to see some video of your birds in action as well. thanks for signing up on Rc-Help.com

rod450

Thanks for the welcoming Tony, can't wait to learn more about this hobby. Thank's for having me on this forum

murankar

Staff member
Rod450 welcome to the site. Tony has had much bad luck with the clones. I have had alright luck with mine.

Hope to see some videos or pics soon.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Hi Rod! Welcome to the sight. Don't mind Tonys luck! Lol he is a much better pilot than he lets on! We just got to get him to fork out the doe for a good heli! LOL!

Lee

Welcome Rod. Anything you need just ask. We'll help if we can. First rule of the forum is we need pictures and video of your adventures :D

murankar

Staff member
Actually Tony does well with with flying and fixing things. He just needs to get some decent equipment.

callsign4223

Staff member
Tony wouldn't know what to do with decent equipment. If he didn't have to fix a dozen things to get something in the air he wouldn't have any fun building it.

Tony

Staff member
Everything except one of the bearings for the blade grip on the tail, it's lost in never-never land somewhere after it went flying. It will need a whole new tail. there was so much force from just one blade spinning that the tail shaft is very bent as well. But I was joking about selling it, I don't want anyone else to have to put up with the curse of the HK series heli's lmao.

Top Bottom