Hi New Member here

chrisrock

Hi my name is Chris,

I've been on this heli hobby for about 6 months, on and off. Work commitments tend to get in the way for me to have a hobby. I discovered this site on youtube on CP0's channel and decided to check it out. I would like to fully understand how to fly 3D, as I've seen on youtube. I got a copterx 450 heli, and recently bought the phoenixrc simulator. I'm kinda getting there with the 3D flying, a lot of crashes. So far I've crashed my 450 about 8 times now, the cost of rebuilding doesn't worry me too much, it's the time consuming to rebuild that does. Anyways, I hope I can be of help to people here with my limited skill(450), which I learnt on youtube mainly, and I do hope I can learn a bit from this forum.

Thank you

Chris Rock

Lee

G'day Chris
Welcome to the forum.
Post up what 3D you want to learn.
I was thinking to do a series of videos on how to learn certain manoeuvres.

Derek

Welcome to the forum, Chris! Glad to have you here! I think you'll do well here. We have several people that are very experienced and flying helicopters, so you can benefit from their advice. We also have several lesser experience people here, so they can benefit from your advice.

wolfman76

WELCOME TO THE RCHELP FAMILY glad to have you. . I too have phoenix just post up in the phoenix thread usually there is someone is on that will gladly join you online for a flying session.. the room name and password we normally use is on the first post of that thread

Last edited:

Barge

Howdy Chris, another Aussie on board, yeee harrr, great site here mate, the pro's here are extremely helpful and I'm sure you will enjoy your time here.

Love Sydney, I have been there heaps, mostly around Darling Harbour and up the north coast.

G'day Chris
Welcome to the forum.
Post up what 3D you want to learn.
I was thinking to do a series of videos on how to learn certain manoeuvres.

That would be awesome Lee.

Last edited:
Top Bottom