Hi I'm new here so cut me some slack. : )

Scotty68

Hi Everybody, My name is Scott I go by Scotty68 on several other RC related sites and chose that as my username here as well. I have been in the RC hobby for over 25 years and the majority of that has been focused around fixed wing aircraft but have experience in Quads, boats, helis and ground vehicles also. I am kind of a jokester and try not to take things too seriously so it goes with out saying if something that I say seems to be WAAAY out in left field then I am probably joking...or drinking? I was asked when welcomed to the forum to post a picture or two of my "fleet" and I just happen to have some so here goes nothing. Back in May of 2020 I was at a neighbors house chatting on a Friday night and I said " you know, I have never assembled all of my flyable airplanes at the same time and gotten a picture." his response was "Really?" I said " nope, I am going to do that tomorrow, do you wanna help?" his response was part snort and part chuckle but the basic gist was NO! Long story short I talked him into helping and after about 3 hours the two of us had all of my "flyable" aircraft assembled and placed in my front yard and driveway. He then stood in the back of my pickup and snapped this picture. Keep in my that when I say "flyable" I mean only aircraft that are ready to go, fuel'em and fly'em or charge batteries and fly'em. Nothing awaiting parts, repairs, receivers or assembly were allowed in the picture...with one exception, see if you can find it.
Yard sale May 2020.jpg
Due to the fact that I listed the whole lot on a couple of different sites, I no longer own several of these aircraft, but I have replaced them with others. : )

Admiral

Hi Scotty, great collection, just showed the wife saying I'm not as bad as you, she made me count mine I only got to 13 active and 4 non flyable which are 450's waiting to be sold.
My Tx used to show I had about 28 when I was flying Quads and a heap of fixed wing, now I have 1 small plank and no quads.
My bet for the non ready to fly is the Christen Eagle with no motor, looks like a pretty sure thing.

Scotty68

Hi Scotty, great collection, just showed the wife saying I'm not as bad as you, she made me count mine I only got to 13 active and 4 non flyable which are 450's waiting to be sold.
My Tx used to show I had about 28 when I was flying Quads and a heap of fixed wing, now I have 1 small plank and no quads.
My bet for the non ready to fly is the Christen Eagle with no motor, looks like a pretty sure thing.
You are correct sir! It is the Christen Eagle, the "no motor" issue has since been resolved however. It is now powered by a Saito 300T and it sounds fantastic! It has not yet seen a maiden but once weather improves it is first on the list.
Scotty68

Top Bottom