hi guys

deano1

i'm a new member from the UK and have been flying an align 450 pro for about 8 months now. I would like a bigger helicopter something like say align trex 550 or a goblin 500. So now i need to think about a new charger, power supply and setup and will need all the help and advise i can get thanks .

Graham Lawrie

Hi Deano, Welcome to the forum:) you will get all the help and info you need here:) Post your questions in the heli section they will get answered in there:)

Lee

Welcome Deano,
Both helis are nice. The 550 will be cheaper to fix, but the goblin will certainly stand out from the crowd. My issue with buying the "Bling heli" is your learning curve can suffer due to you being to scared to crash it.
Just about to upgrade my charging system too. Any questions, fire away.

Hey Deano welcome aboard!!
I've done a bit of research on the goblin, and agree nice bird and am thinking of the upgrade at some point.
Mate ask away and there are many knowlegable people here happy to help.
I'll echo what Lee said about the Goblin though, make sure you're not going to be scared to fly it

Karubah

Welcome Deano from Down Under. You will find there is a wealth of knowledge on this forum and no one puts you down for asking "dumb" questions.:chuncky:

deano1

Thanks for all the friendly people that replied. the 450 was my first helicopter but then i did do a lot of practice on the simulator and took my time building it. now 650 fights and 6 crashes later i did my first loop last week . danhampson hope the weathers not putting you of flying.

danhampson

It nearly put me off this morning, but the rain passed so that i could maiden my protos, it just sucks only having 1 battery for it.
Where abouts do you fly deano1?

deano1

hi i am just outside rochdale heading towards whitworth so a few places to fly i fly on my own its on moorland . Today just picked up 2 power supply going to try to make a power station

danhampson

I fly on my own too, there's a field just round the corner from my house (3 football pitches) i mainly fly there after work (6:30am) theres no one about at that time other than maybe the odd dog walker.
we should sort out meeting up sometime for a flight.

deano1

Sorry for delay but in lincolnshire this week ye sort a time and then you can explain to me about flybarless systems for when i get my next heli. thanks Ken am working my way up to a roll

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Welcome!! Go to the how to section here on the forum

I recently did a thread on a 1000W power supply build. For under 100 bucks .. :D

We are here for any questions you might have! :) :)

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

deano1

just looked at the 1000w power supply build i have the same power supplys and just received a second hand 1550 pelican case. the thread will be a huge help thank you Coolgabsi

Top Bottom