Hi Guy's New member and rookie

DeWayne

Hi guys, I'm new around here and a rookie just learning to fly User name and real name is DeWayne, I started flying last summer so i have tons to learn and questions, I have the walkera V450D03 and Devo 8s Tx..that was my first heli (RTF) nice setup fly's great range not so great...lol Build my first heli at the end of summer...Built the Align Trex 550E Pro DFC now theirs a Big difference..I love the hobby and I have learned my lesson about using cheaper stuff..like the Devo 8s and the 3gx and one receiver on my 550 Pro...(Don't Do it) rebuilding now... and got rid of my walkera setup just have the 550e pro dfc

I now have the Spektrum DX9 getting the AR7200BX and one Satellite receiver, anyway i'm as green as it gets don't know many ppl that fly heli's ..but i'm finding them I'm glad there is a place that i can goto and post up...

Tony your how to videos are the best..learned alot and how to tame the 3gx...the 3gx is still flaky at times...still getting rid of it and going with the AR7200bx

Tony

Staff member
Good call on getting rid of the 3GX. It can be a good gyro, but in the hands of someone that can anticipate what is going to happen, and when it goes haywire on you, they can get it back to the ground safely.

welcome to the forum!

:welcome1:

Top Bottom