hi fron mansfield nottinghamshire uk

oneday

hi had first flight with heli 1week ago now waiting for parts to arrive for repair lol. so now on flight simulator to pass the hours away.

Tony

Staff member
Welcome to the lovely world of crashing *ahem* I mean flying. hehe. Just stick to it and you will be just fine. Slow and steady, don't rush yourself.

Lee

Welcome mate. Nice to see more Brits joining our ranks. Waiting on parts my self.
What you flying??
Cheers Lee

oneday

its just an old cp v2 i bought second hand so not much to lose parts are reasonable' im off work at the moment holidays was hopeing to get some time with it but parts are takeing a long time to arrive if id of known the post was this slow i would have drove the 300 miles and picked them up. lol

Tony

Staff member
I know how you feel there. The only way to get cheap parts here in the states is from hobbyking, and that shipping sucks. But, I guess if we want it bad enough, we can always just order Align from ReadyHeli and get it in like two days lol.

Oh, and if/when you get a HK450GT or another 450 clone, you will be amazed at how much more you will like it. I think they are 10x more stable than the belt. Well, from what I have read, and the comments on them anyway.

Tony

Staff member
Ask Lee, he will know. I think you can get a Chaos, or whatever it's called over there (tarot I think) for just a little more than HK's prices. And from what Lee says, the quality is better.

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
I know exactly how you feel oneday ... I'm on my fourth or fifth rebuild ... had to get a kit and transfer over the electronics. We'll see how it all works out. In the mean time, welcome to the site!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
hello!!! if you see my "nick name" you'll know that I know how it feels to crash... lol... welcome to the rc heli world!! :)

oneday

ive done the same a barebones kit arrived today so started the build an setup try it tommorrow order more new parts over weekend lol

oneday

hey just ordered a 450 pro kit clone gootch. belt cp now rebuilt set up ready to fly. if weather is ok tommorow will see how it goes.

Top Bottom