Hi From UK Notts The Land of Robin Hood.

flyingdog

Hi EVERY ONE HOPE SOME ONE OUT THERE CAN GET MY HK 450 FLYING FOR ME BEEN TRYING TO GET THIS LITTLE MONSTER UP FOR OVER A YEAR.

Tony

Staff member
Welcome to RCH flyingdog! You bet we can get you up in the air, just let us know what you need help with. Below is a video I shot on these little clone helicopters and what you should do to set them up correctly. Have a watch. I know it's long, but I go step by step in showing you how to build a clone properly.

:welcome1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJmiJlAOR9o

Just pick that sucker up and give it a good toss.. It will fly for a little bit.. :duck: Kidding.. Welcome to the forum and Tony is right.. This is a great site with a ton of great information that will get you flying in no time..

flyingdog

hi details of my parts /titan 9g servo titan 40amp esc /titan 720 head lock gyro plastic gears .kv 4700 motor.changed tail to metal parts/going to change head gear to metal parts has the hk 450 come with plastic parts

Lee

Are you sure the motor KV is 4700?
That sounds very high for a 450. They are normally around 3500/3700

flyingdog

hi im not sure now i can not find any information with regards to the power all i rememberer is it said for 450 heli the 4700 just seem to sit in my head. it well my be a 3700

Heliman450

Hi flyingdog, sounds like you're struggling with the mechanical side of the hobby. Spending a year building the heli is a long time. Either you seriously don't have the time or you need someone close by to help you on that side of things. My first 450 was an RTF, which I crashed within two minutes and then rebuilt it. I also had the support of the guy I bought it from and he put me in touch with some local guys (not a Club). They helped tremendously although they couldn't really answer my queries or tell me what/why they were doing things. Fortunately, I didn't need the mechanical support, only the theory. Now that I'm retired I have loads of time but I'm also learning how to divide it up for the best. Looking in here helps a great deal.

When I was in the UK I bought some small helis for around £20 each and practiced indoors, it helped tremendously with relaxation and practice after work when time is tight. Rechargeable batteries work best in the Tx. The 450 is too big to do that with. Have you got a simulator? That's the best way to practice without costly crashes, which it sounds to me would be very difficult for you to repair.

I've still got my first heli, although I should really just throw it away now as it isn't a viable proposition especially as the flybarless systems are so much easier to work with mechanically. Some food for thought................

Good luck,
Heliman450

Top Bottom