Hi from Indonesia

RatHat

Hello all,

Just a quick intro. I am a Brit living and working in Indonesia. Just got into RC quadcopters, and have been bitten badly. First purchase was a DJI Phantom, great for beginners, but I was quick to realise its limitations, so bought a TBS Discovery Pro. Now realising just how much there is to learn, and that I am at the very bottom of the learning curve.

Please excuse any dumb questions, and I hope that one day when I have ascended the curve a ways, that I can contribute constructively.

Tony

Staff member
There are no dumb questions. Nobody knows what they don't know until they know it. So ask away, we are here to help.

Welcome to the forum!

:welcome1:

Tony

Staff member
I'm not sure why, but I received an email from you to the admin email account for this forum asking me to click on a link. Something about spam measures. Hope you received the verification email okay.

RatHat

Tony,

Anything that is sent to my email address goes via an anti spam program. I also have a website domain and it attracts spam like flies, as you are probably aware with this site's domain name. The anti spam program automatically sends out an email to anyone not on my list asking them to respond, then be white listed. It cuts down my spam enormously seeing as 90% is via automated spambots.

Shouldn't be a problem now though as I have whitelisted the rc-help domain.

Tony

Staff member
Cool deal, just wanted to make sure it was your own program and not someone redirecting your email. And yes, I'm fully aware of all of the spam bots out there lmao. I have been killed on this site a few times. Keeps me on my toes lol.

Lee

Hi mate,
Welcome to the forum :D
Any questions on Multirotors, just fire away.

Top Bottom