Hi, from Argentina

skywalker

Hello everyone.
My nem is Marcos and I found this page searching videos on youtube. Soon I get the HK250GT and HK500GT. I was looking for intruction to build them and found this page.
I hope you can help me to do this job.
Right now I´m doing some research to decide the electrincs for the 250. Hope you can help me whit this.
Thanks!

Tony

Staff member
:welcome1:

Welcome to the forum and thanks for joining up! We for sure can help you out with that build. Or should I say those builds. I will say, you picked two of the helis that I had the most issues with. The HK250GT was mostly Align after I was done with it and it was ready for the air. The HK500GT Needed every plastic piece on the head replaced because of flex and It needed Align dampers and sleeve in the head. Once that was done, it was a dead stable helicopter.

Post up any and all questions in the helicopter sections and we will get you a full parts list for each of them. Again, welcome to the forum!

skywalker

:welcome1:

Welcome to the forum and thanks for joining up! We for sure can help you out with that build. Or should I say those builds. I will say, you picked two of the helis that I had the most issues with. The HK250GT was mostly Align after I was done with it and it was ready for the air. The HK500GT Needed every plastic piece on the head replaced because of flex and It needed Align dampers and sleeve in the head. Once that was done, it was a dead stable helicopter.

Post up any and all questions in the helicopter sections and we will get you a full parts list for each of them. Again, welcome to the forum!

Thank you Tony.
I hope to find the videos to build the 500. In youtube, I only found part 1, 4 and 5. I can´t find the 2nd and 3rd part of it.
Well... I guess I´m gonna look for them in the forum.
Thanks again and I´ll write you soon surely.

Tony

Staff member
Actually I think I removed them because of some content that was in them. But I will see about getting them back up on youtube as well as on here for you. I'm sure I have something on the head somewhere.

Lee

Welcome to the forum. I will be happy to answer any questions for you. Good luck with the builds.

wolfman76

welcome marcos i have the hk500gt an exi450 v2 plastic and a blade 400... trust what tony says bout the head dampers on the 500 i had same issue and after talking to him that same night ordered everything to fix that issue and it is all good now... and trust me there is never an unknowledged member on here all we are all doing is constantly learning and improving upon our rc skills which i am sure everyone on here will agree... good luck and have fun with the hobby

Top Bottom