Hi everyone

gliderman16

Hello,

Just joined yesterday after stumbling on a very useful video from you guys. I have a BS in aerospace engineering from Embry-Riddle, and I'm a Student Naval Aviator by trade. I love to scratch build electric aircraft out of foam, though I occasionally purchase a kit. Looking forward to meeting other hobby enthusiasts and sharing ideas here!

Tony

Staff member
Yup, you win the title for "Smartest Person On RCH" hahahaha. Welcome to the forum!

:welcome1:

murankar

Staff member
Man now I need to brush up on my edumication. Lol

Welcome to RCH, show us what you have.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Graham Lawrie

Welcome to the forum from Scotland:) from the thickest person on RC-Help:) I take it BS is degree and not short for a swear word LOL:)

Gerald

Welcome gliderman, nice to have you here! Please post some pictures of your builds, esp the foam builds!

gliderman16

Thanks everyone! I don't know about smartest person on the threads -- it's been a couple years since I've actually practiced the skills of my degree in any in depth manner. But I do still have a lot of my old books and would be happy to help as best I can! I'll post some pics of my fleet as soon as I can. Right now, I'm away from home on detachment for the Navy.

murankar

Staff member
I have worked for the navy. They put me in Europe for six months.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Top Bottom