HI every one

holtneil

Hi every one i am neil from luton in the uk , very wet and windy, i have been flying helis and quads for about a year started with a MPCX , then moved on to a copterx 450 black angel FBL , also have a scale 450 airwolf, and quads from 450,550, 666 mm , my goals are to get a nice FPV quad, and a 700/800 super scale heli, i use phoenix flight sim but dont feel its as good as the real thing but crashes are a lot cheaper, i hope i dont ask to many stupid questions and its nice to chat to you all kind regards neil

Tony

Staff member
Hey Neil, welcome to RCH. No worries on the questions, there are no stupid questions. Ask away. Sounds like you have a pretty good handle on things though. Nice collection. Make sure to post up some pictures!

:welcome1:

HeliDinoRC

Senior Rc-Help Member
Hi Neil! Welcome, I'm new here as well. The Airwolf is an awesome heli! Hope to add one to my fleet some day.

Lee

Welcome Neil.
I live in Marlborough Wiltshire, 5mins drive from QuickUK. They have just started bringing in some super scale models. Bud, the owner is building a Jet Ranger at the moment as a demo model. He has two Black hawks and a Cobra in the shop. Seriously amazing helis. Check then out if you get a chance.

Lee

pvolcko

Welcome aboard, Neil! The RC Aerodyne super scale helis have been grabbing my attention now and then. HAven't pulled the trigger on one yet. Still having too much fun with my lame attempts at 3D. :)

holtneil

Thanks TONY , i learnt what i know from your great videos mate you make it so easy to understand thanks again

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks guys for the welcome , Lee have a chat with your mate and see if he will stock rc aerodyne helis there is no one in uk thats keep them i have to buy from USA or Germany, they are the mutts plums scale cockpit as well, and the 700 cobra is a beast
http://www.scaleflying.com/700-Size-AH-1W-SuperScale-Cobra-Camo_p_2895.html
this is the one i am looking at and the 470 super scale AS350 too , has any one ever seen heli breeding i have not but every time i go in the heli room there another one sat there lol.
As for the airwolf my wife got the body for me she throught i was going to put my black angel into it , NO way i am buying another angel to go in that ,see how helis just breed , google got me confused i look up bell 222 and it had a photo of a 4 bladed head so just before i paid for a 4 bladed head i found out that the photo was a bell 422, i wish google would get this right ,i will try and put some photos on here as i build the airwolf , lets see how hard it is to fit one take care every one happy and safe flying

holtneil

Hi LEE , i had a look they are the same as rc aerodyne helis as they are the roban brand thats nice to know thanks so much for that link , i now know where to get them in uk

Top Bottom