General HH Mode-Rate Mode Question

totoheat

Hello Guys

I been working to set electronics on Trex 550E PRO DFC but am having some problems first I suppose to have it ready and I get to field and there was a problem with Rudder servo and Gyro so I reverse Gyro on 3GX then reverse servo on radio but before I do it Status led was on green and Gov led was on green so when I finish I perform the Bind and Failsafe to make sure changes apply then I reboot system but after Status led was Red and Gov led was green and rudder servo at command was returning to center as in Rate mode and when turn nose Gyro was not compensating this i mean it was no movement at all on tail rotor so my concern is that am not sure how a switch to Rate mode

I have seen again Videos from Forum but I did not find way to change from HH to Rate or vice versa

All help very much appreciated :help:

Angel

Derek

You should be able to switch between Rate Mode and Heading Hold Mode from your transmitter. What transmitter are you using? On my DX6i, in the Gyro menu, any number below 50% is Rate Mode. Any number above 50% is Heading Hold Mode. On my DX8, anything below 0 is Rate Mode and anything above 0 is Heading Hold Mode.

totoheat

Derek

I have DX8 and now I try changing Channel on Gyro from Gear to Aux 3 and suddenly jump now to HH and values in Gyro are N73,Stunt1-66,Stunt2-69,TH 73 now is doing all as before tail is compensating

I don't understand much of how the switch are assigned

I try also moving all switches to see if any was returning to HH but nothing happens

now in FM Gyro menu when you change the switch from FMode to Gyro appears Rate mode in same Channel Aux 2 values are same as FM Gyro

is a bit confusing to me

Angel

Top Bottom