Hey Tony! - do you need any videos made? - How about a tab for how to guides...

Westy

LEGEND
Hey Tony ..... I have been through your site over the last 24 hours .... ( I am not an expert ..... )

I did find that I was left wanting if I actually wanted to know something....

How about making a tab at the top and have a sticky or 2 at the top.....

and run a how to guide exclusive section that only you can add too.

Have a suggestion sticky and a sticky for Helis

Another for Planes
Another for RC Wheels (Cars, Trucks, Bikes and other wheeled/tracked vehicles)

Another for Water Craft

Then one of the top stickies ..... have RE-HELP NEEDS YOU - ask the community to contribute and you can approve and place each video.....

For Example.... Someone might like a tutorial on how to program a Spektrum DX7s radio for Helicopters..... I make one .... submit it to you tube and you can link it into the appropriate sticky so it remains tidy and organised....

Just an Idea!

I am very keen to contribute and assist with a passion.

This way when a new radio or heli or plane comes out .... it can have its own category.

Say: Turnigy bring out a new Radio 9XR (go figure) then someone with one ... can put a Tutorial together on how it all works and configs for Heli and plane etc.... send you a PM with the link..... you can then decide whether to add it to the inventory of content and keep it all Tidy and not a mess or flottilla of threads ..

anyway .... food for thought.

Cheers
Westy

again ... I am more than happy to assist and g through a workload of tut requests .... just put me to work Lol.....

BOKI

westy; Tony has been really busy just getting everything back online with some repairs & changes! Everyone on the site will really help you as much as possible! Welcome to our site! The Best! :lol: :twothumbsup:

Tony

Staff member
Stokke has actually been doing something like this. He has done two writeups on setting up a flybarless head and something else. I have made one an article but have not gotten around to making the other one an article.

as for a section that only I can add to, that would be the article section. If you type in Rc-Help - Your Rc Information Source!, it will take you to the "content.php", or Article section. I want to redo it to make it a little easier to read, just don't know how to do it.

The other reason I have not done this is it's not reaching all of the subscribers on youtube. Yes, it's helping out those here on the forum that read it or watch it, but not the ones on our channel.

I do think the language barrier, even though we both speak English, is taking something out. Either that or you are doing one of my famous "fat fingering the keyboard" hahaha. I"m about to wear out this delete key.

but, if you want to PM me, we can see what we can get worked out. Just make sure to explain everything in detail. I love new ideas like this, and love it even more when I can put them into action.

Top Bottom