Spektrum hey how are dx8 and use on a rc truck?

Lee

Well you would only need two channels and i would guess to set it to Acro mode. The throttle channel would be the same as any other. Left stick up and down. And the stearing would be done with the right stick left and right, Aileron channel. I guessing as i never set one up.

heine

on my truck will I need all 8 channel to tip the trailer and light and sound + more... on my king hauler :)

Well you would only need two channels and i would guess to set it to Acro mode. The throttle channel would be the same as any other. Left stick up and down. And the stearing would be done with the right stick left and right, Aileron channel. I guessing as i never set one up.

Lee

Oh ok. When you said truck, i didn't know you meant Longhaul semi trailers. I'm sure you will be able to just assign what channels you want to do what.
Show us some pictures of the truck you have.

heine

yes my fault I'm not so good in english

Oh ok. When you said truck, i didn't know you meant Longhaul semi trailers. I'm sure you will be able to just assign what channels you want to do what.
Show us some pictures of the truck you have.

- - - Updated - - -

pictures will come I just have to finish it first :)

wolfman76

oh wow!!! i can't wait to see this rig this will a new type rc foe our forum can't wait HAPPY RC'ING

Top Bottom