Hey Guys What About A Video About Installing Lights In Your Rc Rig?

sire162

Just thought it might be good for some of us newbies. Well i'm not a newbie but just thought it would be cool.

liquid1

I’ll be installing lights in the new defender at some point along with a working winch just need to get the goodies and figure it all out.

Tony

Staff member
Hopefully liquid will make a video of this project. I don't have anything worth doing this mod to. All of my vehicles are for racing and not scale unfortunately.

sire162

WoooW! Thank you so so so much! Oh by the way. Tony you use to have a hk 600gt, lol. Saw that old youtube vide, lol. Do you still have it? does it still fly? lol.

Tony

Staff member
I sold that helicopter about 2 months after the last video posted of it. But I do have an Align 600 Nitro DFC. Well, it is a DFC kit now lol. I'm actually doing a video series on it right now on how to go through a used helicopter so that you know you have a good heli to fly safely.

Full disclosure, the HK600GT is a sketchy kit. The metal on it seems softer than the other HK series helicopter from them. Do yourself a favor and either get an Align kit, or at the very least, get an ALZRC kit if you are strapped on cash. If you are looking to get a 600 size that is.

sire162

I sold that helicopter about 2 months after the last video posted of it. But I do have an Align 600 Nitro DFC. Well, it is a DFC kit now lol. I'm actually doing a video series on it right now on how to go through a used helicopter so that you know you have a good heli to fly safely.

Full disclosure, the HK600GT is a sketchy kit. The metal on it seems softer than the other HK series helicopter from them. Do yourself a favor and either get an Align kit, or at the very least, get an ALZRC kit if you are strapped on cash. If you are looking to get a 600 size that is.
Oh ok, sweet! I always wanted one, lol. Actually went to the hobbyking website a day ago to see if they still make the kit. But can't buy any thing right now, haven't worked in a month, lol. Never heard of ALZRC. Are they any good??

sire162

Tony what about xlpower? Found on the Banggood site an xlpower550? anybody ever heard of these guys before? Also if i'm posting in the wrong part of the site, very sorry. I really don't post much.

Tony

Staff member
ALZRC kits are pretty good for clones. But I have never heard of the xlpower before so I'm unsure of their quality.

Admiral

Tony what about xlpower? Found on the Banggood site an xlpower550? anybody ever heard of these guys before?

We have one for sale locally in Australia which I've considered, Xlpower is a Chinese company started by a former Align employee and apparently pilot, looks good, but my main concern would be spares. No good owning a helicopter you can't get parts for. I've already got a couple of those that are now wallflowers.

XLPower

Tony

Staff member
It looks a lot like the old Mikado Logo's. Might be interesting to get my hands on one and see how good they are.

Top Bottom