Here's the pics you wanted Tony...

sprevin

The pics aren't that great but it's the best I could do for now. I'm using most of the Lynx upgrades and I haven't bought the batteries yet. I'm having trouble deciding whats best suited for this application. I'm also installing the AR 7200 BX next week and the blades and the rest of the small items. Should be having a maiden flight very soon.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

Tony

Staff member
Very nice. I have wanted one of those since they came out. Just never had the extra cash at hand. Can't wait to see it in the air.

sprevin

I've wanted one also since they came out but I didn't have the money either, so I downloaded the PDF manual from goblin-helicopter.com and bought piece by piece of what I have now from mostly ebay. It's taken almost 3 years to buy all the parts and I can finally see the finish line in about a month.

Tony

Staff member
That is fantastic. Not many people have that kind of patience or planning. They are like me, they want it and they want it all at one time lol.

sprevin

That is fantastic. Not many people have that kind of patience or planning. They are like me, they want it and they want it all at one time lol.

True, however I'm active duty Army, have been for the last 21 years, patience I have lol. I'll post more pics as it progresses and video the maiden hover and post it as well. If you ever need me for any of your video's, feel free to let me know, I've been in the Helicopter game for about 15 years.

Tony

Staff member
If your willing to come down to OKC, you are more than welcome to be in a video or two. But that is an awful long way to drive for a 15 minute video lol. Thanks for all that you and your fellow soldiers do. Closest I got to serving was working 5 years for the Oklahoma Military Department as a civilian contractor. Mass respect for you bro!

Top Bottom