Here is what I have been doing this last week.

murankar

Staff member
I finally got to work on my Bamboo Pad and made some images. Now this are tracings that I made in Illustrator and exported to jpegs. I also have an Align one too. I want to make some logos for the new case once I get the ambition to finish it.

scorpion logo.jpg

castle logo.jpg

scorpion logo.jpg

castle logo.jpg

cml001

U taken orders? I want some for my power supply box... Possibly the back glass of my truck!

- - - Updated - - -

Will ur thing do stickers or stencils?

Tony

Staff member
.sbd is the default format, but anything that Illustrator can read, I can use. Whatcha got?

pvolcko

Nothing yet, but thinking of making up some pilot name or AMA number decals I can put on my stuff.

That or else work on some stencils and buy airbrush equipment. I've got enough hobbies and not enough raw artistic ability, so I'll likely stick with the decal option. :)

Can also use some Rc-Help decals for things (will take some measurements for sizes I need).

I'll work things up in Illustrator and let you know.

Tony

Staff member
Save as Illustrator 8 if you do. Then, put them into a .zip file and upload them to the forum.

Just remember, about 3/8" is about as small as I can go.

murankar

Staff member
Holy cow I missed these posted some how, sorry for not keeping up on my own post.

I have these in illustrator cs5. I also have the align logo done. The castle creations took a little love 3 hours to do and the scorpion one took a little longer.

If there is an rc related logo yoh want and can't find a good quality image let me know. A.I. is lossless during scaling, meaning you don't lose anything no matter how you resize it.

A.I. can also export to many different format just let Tony or I know what you want.

I also use a Wacom Bamboo which speeds things up a bit.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Top Bottom